EOS Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream Review

The slogan for EOS Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream starts "Can a shaving cream do you smile?" When I first read that line I laughed before using EOS Shave Cream I do not think it can. You think it might be something different, but the EOS changes the way we think about shaving. The first major difference is that this is a cream. There is no foaming. It's a bit hard to see the cream when it is applied on the legs in the shower.


EOS claims that you can use their shave cream for dry shaving, too. When the Queen of shaving on the go, this was a big bonus for me. No more dry, itchy, bumpy, dry shave my legs. Ladies, the allegations are true. The shaving cream is still as thick as a moisturizer. My concerns about a tight razor was more true here. For only $ 3.49 a bottle of EOS Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream gives me eat my words and have me smiling away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment