Cute And Sporty Hairstyles





Cute And Sporty Hairstyles

Do you ever find yourself looking for double-duty hairdos? The kind that can take you from an evening with friends to a relaxed sporting event? I'm not a fan of washing my hair more often than necessary just to get a new style - excess washing can dry my hair out. But I do like changing my looks and with some experimentation I came up with a few that work for me. Maybe they will for you, too.
I started by washing my hair with a curl-enhancing shampoo, followed by a moisturizing conditioner. After spraying some keratin detangler onto my locks, I carefully combed it with a wide-tooth comb to remove any tangles. I like to use Moroccan oil to seal the cuticle and prevent frizz. It's an expensive product, but it really works on coarse, dry hair like mine. Afterwards, I followed with some leave-in product that adds texture and promotes natural curl. I let it air dry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment